Tuesday, September 18, 2012

class i come from poem


Here is a tribute to our amazing room 12 writers.  I took a line/phrase from everyone's poem to create this for all to enjoy!


I come from my family who takes good care of me… a fantastic family that never lets me down
I come from my mom’s belly straight into her arms-
My mother whom is raising me so well … her loving touch
I come from my dad who is always trying to do the best for me
I remember playing catch with him in the backyard
My parents will love me forever no matter what
I come from a funny family and from fighting with my sister for the TV remote

I am a playful person
I am strong
I’m as wise as the 600 year-old tortoise

I come from the sun shining on the earth
I come from the wet fog in Santa Cruz and the sunny majestic hills…the cool waves and warm breeze
I come from the beach where bright, blue waves crash hard while the sand tickles my feet
I remember waking up in the morning, listening to the waves
I love to go to the outdoors-  I am a fish in the water that swims all day long
I come from the heavens, a twinkle in the night sky- the cold starry nights
I come from the soft sweet sounds of birds chirping outside everyday
I come from the cool breeze shifting in seconds- the wind that takes me a way
We had some fun times

I come from a loving family and awesome friendship
My friends and family always support me in everything I do 
I know that I will always achieve greatness
I know that this is the only home for me

No comments:

Post a Comment