Monday, February 14, 2011

I am Poem Format

Be sure to include important information about their life and achievements.

A final copy of this poem will be included just before your two page essay in the report.

You will be graded on thoughtfulness, creativity and information given about your person.

I am

(name of your person)

I wonder

(something the person is likely to be curious about)

I hear

(what would have been sounds that your person heard)

I see

(what might your person have seen)

I am

(two or three special qualities the person has)

(SPACE)

I pretend

(something the person might have actually pretended)

I feel

(an emotion, be sure to include why they felt that way)

I worry

(what was something that your person might have worried about?)

I cry

(what was something sad or difficult that happened to your person. If there was nothing sad… perhaps describe an extremely happy moment that could have brought them to tears.)

I understand

(something the person knows to be true)

I say

(something the person believes in)

I dream

(what was a dream of your person)

I try

(something the person made an effort to do)

I hope

(something the person hoped for)

I am

(you may repeat the person's name or qualities or think of new ones to add)

No comments:

Post a Comment